Terms & conditions
DevAfterWork events are taking place in Romania and are organized by Catalyst Solutions SRL. All further references to the event from this document will be done through the legal organizer of the event, Catalyst Solutions SRL. This document sets out the terms and conditions between Catalyst Solutions SRL and you when you register for any event or conference or participate in any survey organised by Catalyst Solutions SRL. By registering for an event or conference organized by Catalyst Solutions SRL or participating in a survey you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following requirements that you can find in terms and conditions. You should read this document carefully. Catalyst Solutions SRL reserves the right to change the information from terms & conditions at any time. Any amended information from terms and conditions will be posted to this website.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
I hereby give my consent for Catalyst Solutions SRL to collect, process and use my personal data for the purposes of processing the purchase of my ticket and for any other use to which I have consented.
1. Registration Process
I hereby give my consent for the mandatory and voluntary data collected from me in the course of registration process solicitated by Catalyst Solutions SRL. I further give my permission for my user account details to be stored. I acknowledge that I may provide Catalyst Solutions SRL a reasonable timeframe to remove my details at any time that I no longer wish to be stored. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose. Should you wish your data to be removed you must request Catalyst Solutions SRL to do so in writing. Requests will be processed within a 30-day period after being emailed to email@example.com.
Confirmation of your registration for the event will be sent to you via email by the Catalyst Solutions SRL once your professional details have been revised. Please check your e-mail and if you cannot find all the details needed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. ONLINE SURVEYS
I hereby give my consent for Catalyst Solutions SRL to store any voluntary information I may provide in the course of participating in an online survey. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose. We would like to mention that the surveys we have in mind are about data regarding the events for the IT Community such as DevAfterWork, DevTalks, DevHacks, IMWorld, TechTalks and events that we plan to gather under the umbrella of Catalyst Solutions.
4. USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
Catalyst Solutions SRL will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission.
By registering at the event you consent that your profile will be visible in our database. You will be contacted via email by our partners present at the event or by us. Follow-up on these invitations will be at your own discretion. We will not provide your contact details to any part that you didn’t directly met at the our event, DevAfterWork. All the networking and exchange of information can happend throughout e-mail or via phone if you agree to reveal your contact to a third part.
I hereby give my consent for Catalyst Solutions SRL to store the following types of data as a profile for internal purposes:
· Mandatory and voluntary data collected when registering for our events.
· Voluntary disclosures when participating in online surveys.
· If I have opted-in to receive email communication about related events I give consent for Catalyst Solutions SRL to analyse and use the data for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me on relevant topics and products in connection with Catalyst Solutions SRL events and promotions.
· If I have provided my mobile telephone number I consent to Catalyst Solutions to contact me by SMS in relation to events for which I am purchasing a ticket or registering an expression of interest.
· I furthermore consent to the mathematical and statistical analysis of my personal data for advertising purposes. However, my e-mail address may be used for advertising purposes only with my express consent.
· I also give my consent for my data to be updated and supplemented with additional data.
· Accordingly, I give my consent for Catalyst Solutions SRL to collect data relating to me personally from public domain sources and to store these along with my personal data that are already under the control of Catalyst Solutions SRL. I give my consent for Catalyst Solutions SRL to analyse this newly collected data together with the data already under their control and to use the same for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me on relevant topics and products in connection with trade fairs and/or exhibitors of interest.
· I acknowledge that I may be photographed or filmed by Catalyst Solutions SRL’s official photographer and/or cameraman and I consent to my image being used in promotional or event related materials by Catalyst Solutions SRL.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Catalyst Solutions SRL is operator of personal data registered in A.N.S.P.D.C.P. with the number. 4641.
When personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, work address, phone numbers and other contact information) is provided through the Catalyst Solutions SRL website or directly to us by e-mail, you give consent to Catalyst Solutions SRL for:
· Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instructions
· Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email) to process your personal data as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
· Catalyst Solutions SRL may also collect the following information about you: information that you provide by filling in forms on our website; name and physical shipping, contact and payment addresses; email address and telephone numbers; credit card, debit card or bank information; date of birth; tax identification or VAT number (if applicable).
If you contact us at email@example.com we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Information we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies or other third parties we may use to verify your information. We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Your personal preferences related to events and information that you share with us with your consent via third parties such as Facebook correspondence, testimonials, photos, blogs, writings, customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications that you may send us.
6. RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have a right to be given a copy of any of your personal data held by Catalyst Solutions SRL in accordance with the Data Protection Acts subject to certain exceptions. Requests for a copy of your personal data can be emailed to Info or addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION OR ERASURE
If Catalyst Solutions SRL holds incorrect information about you which was originally submitted by you through this website, you have the right to have the data amended. Further, you have the right to have any information you have sent to us via this website erased. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please send your request to email@example.com. Requests should include:
· Your name and address.
· A description of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
Please note that Catalyst Solutions SRL is not required to rectify or erase your data where doing so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to Catalyst Solutions SRL or where Catalyst Solutions SRL is required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with the Data Protection Acts.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, Catalyst Solutions SRL cannot guarantee its absolute security and cannot accept any liability where the security of your Personal Information is compromised. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information.
Catalyst Solutions SRL reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent at any time. Any changes will be posted on our home page and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of the changes.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of a conference or event the liability of Catalyst Solutions SRL is limited and we will rezerve the right to announce the participants in the best frame possible.
It is strictly forbidden for any company, organisation or attendee to attempt to host or organise any event in conjunction with, contiguous to or purporting to be related to DevAfterWork or its affiliates without the express prior permission and co-operation of Catalyst Solutions SRL. In the event of breach of these terms Catalyst Solutions SRL may also seek damages to the parts been involved in the process.
Catalyst Solutions SRL reserves the right to refuse admission to any event or conference for any behavior, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions.
The unathorised use of photographic and recording equipment at events and conferences is prohibited. You consent to film and sound recording as attendees at any event or conference.
Catalyst Solutions SRL will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused (save for death or personal injury as a result of Catalyst Solutions SRL’s negligence or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.)
EVENT CANCELATION, POSTMENT & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
Catalyst Solutions SRL is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an event. Catalyst Solutions SRL shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Catalyst Solutions SRL reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Once a successful registration has been completed, we will confirm your spot at the event via email at the address provided in the registration form. Without this confirmation email, your spot at the event is not insured.
We reserve our right to take pictures and videos at our events and use them for promo campaigns.
Romanian law governs these terms and conditions and any dispute are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Romanian Courts.